- Is Provision Interactive Technologies, Inc. a publicly traded company?
- What is the company stock/ticker symbol?
Provision’s ticker symbol is PVHO and is traded on the OTCQB.
- How many shares of Provision stock are outstanding?
This number may change from time to time and it is best to refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K for the most recent count of Provision’s outstanding shares.
- Does Provision have a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) ?
No, Provision does not have this type of program.
- When did Provision become a public company?
Provision became a publicly traded company in February 2008.
- How can I buy Provision stock?
You can buy shares of Provision stock through your brokerage firm. Provision does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- What year was Provision incorporated?
Provision Interactive Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in the state of California in 2001.
- When is Provision’s fiscal year?
Provision's fiscal year is July 1 through June 30.
- Does Provision typically pay a dividend?
Provision has not paid a dividend as yet.
- How can I get Provision financial statements?
You may directly access Provision’s SEC filings here.
- How do I contact Provision Investor Relations?
Contact Investor Relations by telephone at 818-457-1950 or at email@example.com.
- How may I be added to Provision's shareholder email list?
You may join our automated notifications email list through the website. Our email list is kept proprietary, not shared with any outside parties, and only used to send press releases and other announcements to shareholders and interested parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- When will the shareholder's annual meeting be held?
By joining our automated email list, you will receive notification of all updates including scheduled shareholder's meetings.
- Where can I find information about Provision's management team?
This information can be located within the Board of Directors, Management Team and Technology Team pages of our website.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
To make these changes please contact the company from which you purchased your stock.
- Who are Provision’s Independent Auditors?
RBSM, LLP, New York, New York
- Are there any analysts covering Provision?
Not at this time.
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Please contact Investor Relations by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 818-457-1950
- What if my question is not addressed here?
If after reviewing the Provision website and FAQs you still have questions, please email email@example.com or call our office 818-457-1950.